A closed cocktail party was held in honor of the presentation of the new collection of the Dior fashion house in Almaty. Guests of the evening saw and acquired looks from the Cruise 2020 collection, first presented in Marrakesh…
The solemn ceremony of announcing and awarding the winners of BYB-2019 took place.
This year, 603 applications were submitted for participation in the contest, 33 of which were included in the short list. After reviewing the business plans and then protecting them before the contest jury, 8 finalists were selected, whose projects were recognized the best.
So, this is the list of the winners who received non-repayable grants for the development of their business:
1. Manege pastures (Karaganda region) – 10 000$
2. Pants/Shtanishki “Erketai” (Shymkent)– 10 000$
3. Neurability (Petropavlovsk) – 15 000$
4. Itnation (Almaty) – 20 000$
5. QazAcademy (Almaty) – 20 000$
6. Stem Academia (Astana) – 35 000$
7. Family nut garden (Shymkent) – 50 000$
8. Motor oil processing to diesel fuel (Almaty) – 50 000$
Our congratulations to the finalists and we wish them further success in their business!
Attention to all young entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan! Saby Charitable Foundation announces the start of the support competition Build Your Own Business VII for young entrepreneurs. To participate in this competition, you…