Yesterday a charity evening was held in the city of Almaty, organized by Damiani jewelry house. The company kindly offered the Saby Foundation to act as a co-organizer and beneficiary of the event and take all the derived…
The solemn ceremony of announcing and awarding the winners of BYB-2019 took place.
This year, 603 applications were submitted for participation in the contest, 33 of which were included in the short list. After reviewing the business plans and then protecting them before the contest jury, 8 finalists were selected, whose projects were recognized the best.
So, this is the list of the winners who received non-repayable grants for the development of their business:
1. Manege pastures (Karaganda region) – 10 000$
2. Pants/Shtanishki “Erketai” (Shymkent)– 10 000$
3. Neurability (Petropavlovsk) – 15 000$
4. Itnation (Almaty) – 20 000$
5. QazAcademy (Almaty) – 20 000$
6. Stem Academia (Astana) – 35 000$
7. Family nut garden (Shymkent) – 50 000$
8. Motor oil processing to diesel fuel (Almaty) – 50 000$
Our congratulations to the finalists and we wish them further success in their business!